Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Call Me A Slacker....

Yeah, cause that is me!!! School is out and summer is here. Today has been one of the few days that it has actually felt like summer has been here considering it has been raining for the last SEVERAL days. Hello??!! Last time I checked I moved out of the Pacific Northwest four years ago....it is suppose to be dry, hot and SUNNY here NOT WET!

Let's see...what have I been up to. Hmm....I have been busy with my YW calling. Coming up with activities and going to presidency meetings. We have a lot of stuff coming up that is fun (check it out on my sister blog) and been busy with getting ready with girls camp.  However, I have been spending a lot of time helping my mother and her committee put together a state SRD TOPS convention that was held here this past weekend. So I have felt like I have been pretty busy and have taken the last few days to just relax and gather up what ever motiviation that I have left.

That pretty much has been my life the past month or so...our family reunion on my  mom's side is coming up this weekend...should be fun and then going to slc the first weekend in July and then GIRLS CAMP at the end of the month. Whew...fun and work all mixed in.



2 comments: