Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's Been A While

It indeed has been some time since I last took a few minutes to update the world on what is going on in my little piece of it. School has been keeping me busy as well as being over my mom's eye drop schedule (she recently had both of her eyes worked on...) and fighting a severe ear infection that came back even though I was on antibiotics earlier in the month.

Anyway, as I was logging in on the net to find some ideas on what I should do for my lesson, I realized that I have not been great at updating my LDS blogs! SHAME ON ME!!! What I thought I could do during the summer while in school I am finding out I can't do all that well. However, I might just try to sneak in a handout out or lesson plan here and there and then maybe, just maybe I might find myself caught up on everything!

Oh good news! As most of you are aware I am engaged to be married. However, before that could/can happen, I have to be unsealed from my previous spouse. I have spent the later part of April getting paper worked signed, letters written, meetings with my priesthood authorities and finally as on the 26th of May, my letter from Salt Lake finally came and my petition of cancellation has been granted! So plans are now being made for a wedding on August 17th! That is less than 3 months away! Can you believe that?!?

Anyway, that is what is new with me at the moment...between school, family and planning a wedding...my life doesn't get much more exciting that this!

No comments:

Post a Comment