Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Friday!

So I am trying out a new blog look....its less pink than what it was earlier last night. I still need to go back and redo all the text colors but I am lazy and I just don't want to do it for the time. 

What a Friday it has been already! First of all I had read the wrong part of the assignment for my history of Golden Age Spain. Yeah, I read the article and NOT the actual story that I should have read. Good thing was that I had my laptop with me so I could pull it out and quickly skim the story. Doesn't help that the way it was posted on moodle was under the Spanish resources (you see this class is dual class both a history of Golden Age Spain AND Classic Spanish Literature). At least I wasn't the only one who was confused.

Which brings me to my next nightmare in that class: a presentation on race and religion in Spain during the Renaissance. This was a presentation that was suppose to be presented as a group of two, it has now been narrowed down to a presentation from a group of one...ME. Needless to say I wasn't exactly the happiest person when I saw that my partner had dropped the course (esp. when I saw him in my next class of Women in History/Feminism). So I get to make a 15 min. presentation next Friday by myself. Oh happy happy joy joy. 

SO just because I need a laugh I am going to share with you my perhaps favorite video on Youtube...Rob P.'s Pachelbel Rant!

Wasn't that fun??? I LOVE it...it makes me smile almost instantly.

So did I tell you that I am SO glad that it is Friday and the weekend is here?!? I see reading, rest and practicing the song for the choir for ward conference on Sunday and what ever else gets thrown my way. 

So I shall say fare thee well-until we meet again!

p.s. I have a craving for something sweet...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of upper-level courses Junior!!!

    ReplyDelete