Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whew...

Its been some time since I have sat down and updated this blog. A lot  has happened since I last updated. 


First thing is first...spring semester is already underway...the first month is almost completed and it has been interesting to say the least.
Sometimes I find my self saying "What the hell was I thinking?" then the feeling goes and sleep overcomes me. Yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to sleep and feel like I have not had enough of it (even though I have). Maybe my body is trying to play catch from girls camp last year??? 


Speaking of girls camp, two weeks ago I had a life changing conversation with a member of the bishopbric. I was getting released from both of my YW callings (if you remember I was camp director and 2nd counselor in the presidency). Yeah, not any more. I was all emotional. I was like a roller coaster with emotions. I was happy, sad, angry, pissed, jealous, envious, back biting, and bawling my eyes out.  Yeah, I loved that calling and I loved working and getting to know all of the girls. I think we were starting to really mesh together where I was getting use to them and they were getting use to me. So many changes that Sunday. However, I am not youth free...I was placed in Sunday School as the 12/13 year old teacher. My first lesson was last Sunday and it went well all things considering. So I get this coming Sunday off thanks to ward conference but I start back up again on fast Sunday. 


Life has been crazy in my world. I was so sad to see winter break....I loved my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment