Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Break...sort of

Hey everyone...its me again. Finals are finally over and done and let me just say I couldn't be happier! However, I am going to have to put a hold on my summer vacation as I am going to summer school and it starts on the 14th. This is a good thing though. I am getting my pre-requistes out of the way so that I can get into my program (praying I get in this coming fall....as that would awesome!).


Life has been pretty crazy over the last few weeks because of school and thinking about things needing to be done for the wedding...even though we don't have the OK yet from SLC we are still trying to get things planned and started so when the time comes we can put it all into stone. But things are coming along good, we still have a little bit of time to talk some things over. After all we both want something that is simple and fun....neither one of us are big "hey look at me" type of people.


Oh speaking of fun...my aunt came down today and she helped me get started on making my "wedding dress." We measured and cut on a pattern (my first one) and then went fabric shopping...we found some super cute and fun prints that will definitely match our "theme" (even though we really don't have one...LOL).

Life is good...I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment