Friday, April 20, 2012

A little early late night post of sorts...

So it isn't very often that I blog from my phone but hey, when your restless and can't sleep...what a girl to do right? So here I am blogging to who ever might be reading this instead of trying to get my sleep and if you know anything about me....I love my sleep!!!
So I left off a bit with my current situation of getting my sealing cancelled. Its been sort of bitter sweet for me this week as I wrote and finished my letter to the First Presidency. I was fair and honest. I admitted things that we both did wrong in our marriage so its not like I threw my ex husband completely under the bus. There were a lot of things that I could have included or complained about but choose not too. As hard and difficult as it was to compose this letter, emotionally it was easier than I thought it would be. Maybe its due to the passing of time or the fact that I have recalled those days and memories often enough that I am numb to them or maybe I forgive him more than I know. I dont know for sure but I am glad that the letter is written and ready to turn in to the bishop on Sunday.
With any luck his letter will be completed and he can turn the paper work into my stake president and we can move on to the final steps of the process.
Oh did I mention my bishop did make contact with the ex? He gave his blessing for the cancellation as promised. It has been one of the few promises that he ever made to me that he kept. So can I just say that i am ready for Sunday to come so i can get rid of that envelope that contains the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment