Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's Getting HHHHOOOTTT In Here

Who in their right mind would want to have triple digit temperatures! Yes, my little piece of heaven in the middle of a river  plain got to 100 degrees today. Then the few days prior to today was in the upper 90's...yeah Audrey is not a happy camper. I am a mountain weather type of girl...give me upper 60's lower 70's and I am a happy otter. 

Anyway, moving on from the heat wave. Summer has finally arrived for me! Yes, I have survived my two summer classes and can I just say, I passed with A's!!! Yup, that is right I managed to get an A in Anatomy and Physiology in just 8 weeks. Again this made for a happy otter. I am currently negotiating with UCMT to start their program in October. Still waiting on my enrollment application. Should be getting a phone call from the rep I have been working with tomorrow. I had to fax in my high school diploma to them before they could process my FAFSA. Crazy...it's been 10 years since I graduated and yet they want to see my diploma. Oh well, I guess they know what they are doing. Sort of nervous but excited at the same time. Once I get into the program however, I can be done in about 8 months and then like another month or so for their master body worker program. So in a year, I could be done with schooling and have a diploma/certificate.

So speaking about school reminds that in a little over 30 days I will be getting married! Nervous but super excited about that. There is lots to do to pull everything together. I still have to finish putting the center pieces together, finalizing the baker, getting a new temple recommend, a marriage license, packing and making mints because someone sort of backed out of it (long story that doesn't need to be told at this time). Plus there is still the duty of finding a few willing souls to help with getting refreshments out and what 
not.  Sigh...all in a days work, but it can be done and it will be done.
It has to get done. But I am POSITIVE that it will all come out A-OK in the end. 

Anyway, that is an update on my life....Im going to go melt into bed. Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment