Saturday, August 25, 2012

First day alone...

Yes, it is my first day alone in the apartment by myself since Mark had to head back to work today and I let him have the car. I figured as long as he had the car, I wouldn't have to drive anywhere or get myself into any trouble...I mean HELLO HOBBY LOBBY!!!

LOL...seriously I have enough here at the apartment to occupy myself with for the next 8 or so hours such as cleaning, organizing (although I don't know how much I should be doing of that last one since we will be packing and moving hopefully before the end of the month) and getting Thank You cards out to everyone who deserves one. Then if I get that all done (which I am sure I won't because you can only write soo many cards before your hand cramps I might install my digital scrapbooking program and create some much needed as I am behind handouts for my LDS blogs. 

For dinner tonight I am trying out a new recipe that came from HERE that Mark found which does sound pretty good. So I will have to let you know how that turns out for us. Still not sure what I am going to serve it with though...sides were never my strong suit so we shall see. Will post pics though either through here or on our family blog which you can find HERE.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment