Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey its me

So this post might look a little different than normal. That is because i am typing this post from my phone. What an interesting day this has been. I got to church and people wanted to see my ring and tell me congrats. Then as much as I tried to listen in church i just couldn't because our high council men who spoke were kinda dry and the little girl two rows up was being a cutie. Then after sacrament was over i got stopped again from people wanting to see my ring and tell me congrats and talk with me. I was almost late to my own class!
Ah that brings me to my Sunday school lesson. By Jove i think i have gotten through to them on some key gospel principles of the gospel. We played jeopardy with lesson topics and even though i had to coax some answers out of them...most of them had been paying attention to me.
Oh yeah, i had to meet with my bishop again. We went over the form that has to be filled out in regards to me being able to get married. We discussed what the next steps were and now it is my job to write a letter to the First Presidency of the Church about why i am divorced and why i am applying for a sealing cancellation. I am a little scared because i don't ever recall ever writing a formal letter let alone one that had to be professional in the sense of to the point. That part makes me nervous. Especially since it is for something so important and not to he taken very lightly.  Lord give me strength and inspiration when i start to write.
Well i should get ready for choir practice...i haven't touched the music for a couple of weeks now. Oh the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment