Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blame it on the weatherman

Its the week of Halloween and guess what? I am getting sick. Just my luck that it happens almost every year.  Seems like each one of us kids gets sick around a holiday and mine just has to be around one of the funnest holidays of them all! Anyone have any OJ (with lots of pulp) that they would like to offer me a glass of? LOL. I blame my cold on a couple of things, first, I blame the rapid weather change (snow, rain, sun, wind...you get the idea). Second I blame my weak immune system with the stress that I am going through with school and other things. and Third, I blame my little nursery kids who "oh they are not sick" but really are sick. Grr.

So I don't know if I have mentioned this before or not, my memory seems to be slipping away with the rest of the year (man how fast it has gone), but some big changes are coming my way. I am not at liberty to say just what they are yet, but if you have been following my posts over the last few months you might just get an idea of what those changes are going to be. Needless to say, my creativity has taken flight again and I have have been working on some things that are kinda surprising even to me! Hopefully soon I will be able to share them! 

I know this is a short post, but I just felt like I needed to right. Since I had a little break in between my classes today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment