Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn Leaves



Midterms are finally over and life has gone back to normal, well as normal as it could ever be. I can say that I have done pretty well thus far this semester-hoping that momentum and enthusiasm stays with me til finals in December. The next two weeks will be a little crazy though. I need to complete two more observations for my EDUC 204 class. I have what I am going to do, I just need to wait for them to take place. So I guess in a way that is my big stress but not so big that it is going to cause me problems later on. I got my battle plan and I'm sticking with it. 

Not sure if I have mentioned this or not, but Fall is my FAVORITE season of the year. Yeah, I know its a little late to be saying that, but the bitter cold weather has made me stop and smell the...leaves. I love, love, LOVE the colors the leaves change and how they all just fall on the ground...its so beautiful.

When I lived up North, I loved walking down the streets in the fall (sometimes after the rain or even during the rain), and just looking at all the leaves on the ground. The area was just beautiful around this time of the year. However, to make up for that, my neighbors yard is just beautiful and it won't be to long before our large backyard is covered with leaves as well.

Since we are talking about the Fall, Halloween is coming up and as I was looking through my photos that I have on my computer, I came across this photo (seen below) and it reminded me of how there is certain movies that are really great and you could really watch at any time, but watching them during Halloween, just adds the little something something to the suspense =]


This motel is located around down town Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. The motel itself is just like most motels where you can park right by your door. You know the ones that look kinda creepy, in fact similar to the one in the movie Psycho just white. Only it was the name that drew my attention to it and I just had to laugh and of course snap a photo of it! =]





No comments:

Post a Comment