Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Just Another Manic Monday

I did not exaggerate when I titled this blog "it's just another manic Monday," it really was that. 

First off, I get a picture sent to my cell phone from my brother showing  me their drivers side front tire/fender. They (my brother and SIL) had been hit from "behind" by some in a hurry teenager. The front side of their car was totaled. So a few moments later, I get this call to pick them up to run a few errands and go to lunch. We had just left the mall and was heading back to their house when all of a sudden the belt that attaches to my alternator snaps and there went my transportation.  So we ended up calling the SAME towing company to come tow my car to the auto shop (because we were not sure if the belt had messed with the serpentine(sp?) belt, and if so-what did that do to my engine. 

All we could do was laugh to keep us all from crying. It was like Karma coming back to bite me in the butt. My car had just been towed and my mother had come to pick us up when it started to rain (when it rains it pours I guess???). 

I am just glad that the night is coming to a close and I pray that Tuesday will be a heck of a lot better (knock on wood).


No comments:

Post a Comment