Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pleasure and Pain

So its the weekend (this would be the "Pleasure") and I have 2 midterms (this would be the "Pain") that I have til Sunday night to finish. Where in the world does it say that midterms can be assigned on the weekend? I mean, yeah its great that I get to have ALL my notes and books around to help me answer the questions and on one of my midterms, I even get 3 attempts (2 hours each) to try and get the highest score possible. Which is nice since it originally was only one attempt and 90 minutes to complete it by 5 pm today. However I guess with as many failed attempts sent via email from my classmates, it has been extended which I am glad because that gives me a little more time I can brush up on the reading and get familiar again with the previous chapters that we studied earlier. I am ready for it! So, don't be surprised if no one hears from me over the next 48 hours. 

The other "midterm" I have is not really a midterm at all, but more of a copy and paste thing from one document to another and then submit. I have received permission from both of my instructors allowing me to use the same paper so that is why its really copy and paste into a  dissertation format. So not to big of a pain, just takes some time to complete and get the right portions into the right area and format of the dissertation outline (no, I am not in a high enough class level to be writing a dissertation, my one instructor just wanted to get us familiar with the formatting and layout of one so that we can have it for future reference and since its a technology class and we do not have many assignments, its going towards our midterm grade).
Then if midterms were not enough, I have to figure out a nursery lesson and singing time for tomorrow. I think I have found one, I just got to go over it and see what I can do with said lesson. The singing time won't be that hard since I just have to look through my treasure trove of singing time items and pick. Problem is, I just have to do it. Plus the normal stuff I use the weekend to get done...its going to be crazy and come Sunday night, I will be out like a light bulb as soon as my head hits my pillow...I am sure of it. =]

I was hoping to maybe finish up a crafting project (my season blocks) this weekend, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen, maybe next week they will get done. Oh well! 
OOOOHHHHH! So one of my favorite Halloween traditions is coming back this year. I LOVE the show Ghost Hunters (on Syfy) and they are doing their live Halloween event again this year. Last year was fun and you get to feel like your apart of the team. Check it out here:http://www.syfy.com/ghosthunterslive/

Anyway, I need to get going so I can start on my midterms. Take care and we will see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment