Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

That is what little girls are made of. Interesting experience tonight, I received a phone call from on of my nursery kids-"Mini Me." LOL it was cute. Her mom was telling me that she wanted to call and say hi. As with all little princesses, she got her wish. So she gets on the phone and says hi, then proceeds to tell me a story about this pickle character that she has been seeing (kinda like a nightmare) and how her daddy took care of him. Then she was telling me that they were have a birthday party for her little brother (this would "B", another little guy in our happy nursery family) and asked if I was going to come. I told her I didn't know and so then she proceeded to tell me that I could have a hat, but they didn't have the hats yet cause they have to go buy some. It was really cute and it touched me. Although I am going to be leaving nursery here soon (fingers crossed) I will greatly miss those little guys and moments just like this. *sigh*

So today was a very interesting day. My mom's birthday was today and she had her 3 sisters over today cause they were going to go to lunch. Boy did I learn things about all 4 ladies that I hadn't known before. It was actually kinda funny but scary at the same time. I would share bits of the conversation, but then I would have to probably change the rating of this blog....LOL.

So like I said it was mothers birthday and they went out to lunch. Well my brother and sister in law (SIL) had this idea to take in a cake to the place they were eating and have the staff sing to her. So picture this,  a packed restaurant, pie instead of cake, and a more than willing staff. It was classic. I guess my mom's face went beet red. So I guess we did good. 

So anyway, I guess I will close for the time being so I can go look over and study my math notes for my test tomorrow. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment